Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Raw Chocolate Coconut Smoothie - Vegan Shake

Raw Chocolate Coconut Smoothie

I'm finding it rather difficult to concentrate on typing while sipping on my uber delicious thick and cream, rich and chocolaty, coconuty, raw vegan, guilt-free dessert like smoothie.  Whew!  That was a mouthful.  So I'll get right to the recipe.


Raw Chocolate Coconut Smoothie

1 large frozen ripe banana
1 large not frozen ripe banana
1 Tbs coconut oil
2 Tbs cacao powder
1 Tbs dried coconut shreds (I use unsweetened)
3/4 cup water (adjust as needed)
1/2 cup ice
optional toppings: coconut shreds and my homemade chocolate chunks, which I'll post tomorrow morning.

Blend all ingredients until thick and creamy.  Due to blenders vary (I use a vitamix) you may need to adjust the water.  This delicious shake like smoothie is perfect as is or add toppings of choice.

Note:  if your bananas are not ripe then add a medjool date or sweetener of choice to sweeten it up.

Peace☮
Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind thanks for your comment! ☮Rocki